Hazelnut is a characteristic product of Eastern Europe. It is rich in trace elements and can moisturize the skin and prevent constipation and cardiovascular disease. Biscuits made from Eastern European hazelnuts have a deep fragrance and oil immersion, which has many benefits to the body.
- Prime quality wheat flour,
- Crushed hazelnut kernels,
- Sweet unsalted dairy butter,
- Egg products,
- Whole milk powder,
- Vanilla powder,
- Leavening agents (sodium hydrogen carbonate, ammonium hydrogen carbonate).
May contain traces of peanuts.
Nutrition facts per 100 g of product:
- Protein – 8,5 g, fat – 19 g,
- Carbohydrates – 63 g.
Energy value per 100 g of product kcal/kJ– 470/1970
Keep at t 18°С ± 5°С and relative air humidity no more than 75%.
Net Weight: 220g